- Production Company: Jukin Media
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Jukin Media is looking to add a full-time Clearance Coordinator to the team! This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, CA. You will be responsible for contacting and clearing subjects featured in User Generated Content (UGC) that Jukin acquires for digital and broadcast platforms. You should have 2-3 years of broadcast clearance experience and have the ability to stay organized, while following up with subjects in a timely manner. The goal is to obtain all clearances requested by team members within the fastest turn-around time possible.
• Track down correct subjects in UGC
• Reach out to subjects featured in UGC
• Obtain releases, licenses, and permissions for each video
• 2-3 years clearance work for broadcast programming
• Organization and tracking experience
• Team player
• Bi-Lingual or multi-lingual
• Experience with broadcast programming rundowns
• Sales experience
Jukin Media is a global entertainment company powered by user-generated video content. Jukin receives more than one billion monthly views across platforms, and is the leader in discovering, acquiring, and curating the web's most compelling UGC videos. Jukin is the producer of "World’s Funniest" on FOX, and is owner/operator of the global comedy powerhouse FailArmy, which has spawned an international TV series and claims more than ten million fans worldwide. Additionally, Jukin provides a wide range of enterprise solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks, to commercially utilize user-generated video content. For more information, visit http://jukinmedia.com.