- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
NOTE - THIS JOB IS ON LOCATION IN GRAYLAND, WA. Looking for a local Production Assistant.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working on set in reality TV
- Be proactive, eager, resourceful, and able to anticipate needs before they are expressed
- Have the ability to work as a local in Grayland, WA
- Have a valid driver's license and be comfortable driving a mini van
- Be highly organized with good attention to detail, and be comfortable handling receipts, releases, and gear
- Have a great attitude and work well on a team
- Be punctual and have reliable transportation
Your primary role is to help the Field Coordinator with anything and everything that they may need, including: lunch orders, coffee runs, keeping crafty organized, assisting with propping, organizing receipts and releases, driving crew, and fire watching vehicles.