- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Digital Product Studio is a startup company specialized in building online education and digital products for niche audiences in the creative arts. The company is rapidly growing with a lot of live and pre-taped events, with studios now open in the Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York areas. Originally focusing on photography-based education, we are now expanding into fitness education and other in-demand topics.
We are looking for a Producer who can help us build educational content with various instructors in the area along with assembling a team to capture or broadcast that content. Most of our projects start with scope creation with the instructor and several other stakeholders, followed by diving into logistics, coordinating the project, and making it happen. Most of our projects are lean n' mean, run n' gun style productions, and require a think-outside-the-box mentality.
This role will start out on a freelance basis a few times per month, with the potential to become full time.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who:
• Must have broadcast experience and know the urgent nature of broadcasting
• Is a strong leader and able to command a room
• Must demonstrate the ability to work with all types of personalities and fields: crew, talent, instructors, photographers, presenters, etc.
• Is a content producer and line producer hybrid, with a project manager mind
• Can work closely with instructors and other stakeholders and weigh in on education content, what to capture, and how
• Comfortable handling all logistics including: assembling the necessary team, booking locations, obtaining permits, hiring talent/models, etc.
• Knows online video streaming platforms including: Ustream, YouTube, and Facebook Live
• Is flexible, creative, detail-oriented, and can execute quickly and seamlessly
• Bonus: photography knowledge or background to aid in content-crafting process
• Bonus: knowledge of New York City and surrounding area
Our company culture:
We are looking for exceptional people who can roll with the punches and adjust on the fly. All of our employees are cool people with positive, can-do attitudes, where everyone is willing to help everyone for the good of the production. For the right candidate, this could turn into a full-time employee opportunity.
• Competitive pay
• Travel reimbursement to our Tenafly, NJ studio
• Travel reimbursement for on-location shoots