Viacom Velocity Viacom Velocity is the creative content arm of Viacom’s integrated marketing teams, built to serve our advertising partners, notably within MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Spike, TV Land, and CMT. This role is part of the Social Talent team within Viacom Velocity. The Social Talent team works closely with editorial, integrated marketing, and other key cross-functional teams to successfully incorporate social influencers into co-branded campaigns, from pitch to post-execution phase.
We are looking for a full-time, NYC-based candidate to fill the role of Talent Coordinator. Experience working in a fast paced environment is highly valuable, and any experience with talent/celebrities in a huge plus.
• Liaise between all internal key teams and talent/talent management; provide support on brand integration projects
• Identify social influencers through varying means of research and cast influencers for incoming integrated marketing pitches
• Work alongside talent team on a variety of day-to-day support and administrative services such as:
• Coordinating and managing logistics, accommodations, and payment for talent
• Talent development, campaign execution, social strategy
• Suggests strategic social distribution plans and script social copy for influencers
• Negotiates talent compensation and deliverables with talent management and external parties
• Research and keep up-to-date on potential social talent of all categories and organize ongoing talent database for quick reference/delivery
• Managing talent deliverables during campaign and content analysis during post campaign
• Bachelors Degree
• Previous assistant/agency/MCN/management experience
• Active on/knowledge of all social media platforms and applications
• General knowledge of the top creators/influencers on all social media platforms
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, iMovie and/or FinalCut
• Desire to learn the world of digital entertainment
• Sense of humor, team player, detail-oriented!