- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Looking for a Full-Time staff Production Manager.
Salary Range: $60,000-$80,000 annually.
We are a creative full-service production company and studio facility that is always on the go.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, out going, hard working candidate to join the party!
Our company works on a wide range of productions, including commercial projects, digital content, branded content, short and long form, as well as developing original content and live broadcasts for a long list of clients.
Our Production Manager oversees a wide range of production duties in all phases of a project, as well as some of the day to day operations of the office.
Our Production Manager will be responsible for the following:
• All aspects of pre production
• Create Bids
• Experience in creative treatments with keynote, ppt, etc for design help
• Review shoot schedules and work with Production Coordinator to make sure all is in order
• Handle equipment orders with vendors
• Handle contracts with crew and talent including deal memos
• Location permitting and securing and processes
• Oversee COI’s, work with broker on coordination of paper work
• Crew booking and scheduling
• Petty cash management
• Helping producers with bidding and proposals. Assigning job numbers and tracking
• Manage tech coordinator / camera PA time and logistics over all jobs
• Manage coordination of company equipment for shoots when needed
• Overseeing creation of preproduction books
• Manages Production Management templates
• Supervises travel plans / logistics
• Scout locations with Producers for logistical plan (parking, power, load in, street access, etc.)
• Calendar management: tracking meetings, shoot dates, travel dates, etc
• Studio scheduling: Manage studio calendar, fielding studio enquiries and handing off to appropriate team member
• Will work with post production team on schedules and client deliverables
Experience: Must have experience and be familiar with the fast pace atmosphere of a production company. At least 5 years experience working in the field.
Must be familiar with budgeting software, all office software, and some knowledge of standard adobe platforms such as Premier, power point, excel, photoshop, lightroom, etc.
You must be a team player, who can work well under pressure, delegate responsibilities to coordinators, PA’s and interns.