Digital Product Studio is a startup company specialized in building online education and digital products for niche audiences in the creative arts. The company is rapidly growing with a lot of live and pre-taped events, with studios now open in the Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York areas. Originally focusing on photography-based education, we are now expanding into fitness education and other in-demand topics.
Looking for a line producer that can run a room, motivate a team, and is quick on their feet allowing them to adapt quickly to change. We do weekly live broadcasts in our Arts District studio for online education specific for photographers. We have a small team of boot-strapped, full-time production folks that need a leader. The instructor will bring their photography specific educational content to the table. The main responsibilities of the job are working with the instructor to create a plan of attack for their content, i.e., what needs to be captured or broadcasted and then communicate that to the team effectively. In addition, you’d be keeping the team on task and on target with deadlines, goals, and broadcasts.
Job Requirements & What we’re looking for:
- Leader - Much like a ship has a captain, you’d be leading the team to victory with every shoot, taking ownership and responsibility for yours and your team’s actions.
- Motivator - Morale is very important to us, so you’d be the centrifuge of energy for the team.
- Production Experience - If you don't have background in broadcast/streaming, no worries, but you'd have to want to learn, as we'd teach you the ropes. It is important that you are familiar with current technology for cameras, audio, and lighting. Enough to be able to speak with the team and make decisions based on that.
- Systems Thinker - If it’s not a system now, we’d expect that everything you touch becomes a system eventually.
- Action Item Eliminating Machine - There are a lot of tasks, action items, and jobs that will come at you at lightning speed. It’s important you have good production intuition and speed to allow you to migrate through the “action item” jungle.
- Problem Solver - The team will come to you for answers, so it’s important you’re the one to solve problems, and not create them.
- Delegator - This is the name of the game. Get the team you need, and make it happen. You’d be the source of all tasks for the team.
Time Demands: If accepted and after some initial training, we'd guarantee 3-4 days a week, mostly on weekdays.