- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job, but part of the job involves going on location, and production will cover travel costs on location
- Non-Union Job
ADM Productions, a leader in the development of corporate events, video production and brand building experiences is seeking a talented, driven, & enthusiastic Designer to join our corporate communications team. The individual will design materials for our roster of high profile clients and will be responsible for producing and editing presentations that achieve the objectives of the client’s project. The Presentation Specialist will primarily be working in PowerPoint, but should be comfortable in Keynote or other platforms. This designer should be able to collaborate with clients, senior production crew and design staff to both produce and cleanup existing PowerPoint decks and Keynote presentations.
• Well-developed communication skills and a professional demeanor.
• Expert Level PowerPoint authoring and editing skills in recent versions of PowerPoint.
• Able to create original templates, slide masters, color themes, animations, and chart graphics.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print media.
• Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking, acute attention to detail & excellent customer-facing attitude, even while facing challenging deadlines.
• Ability and desire to work in both a corporate and production setting.
• Live event and headset experience are major pluses but not required.
Please submit a cover letter and links to current online portfolio.