Position Overview: The Motion Graphics Designer will assist in the creation of assigned motion and still graphics as determined by the department supervisor. This will include in-game elements, web elements, TV broadcast elements, in-arena assets, and special projects to be aired in appropriate venues.
• Assisting Graphics team in the creation of animated/still graphics.
• Brainstorming as part of a creative team to help reach desired vision of client.
• Prepare rough elements for initial concept presentations for clients to review as part of brand marketing.
• Creation of fully realized graphics, styleboards, video looks, and overlays to incorporate into finished edited content for marketing, sponsorship, broadcast, digital delivery, web, and in-game entertainment.
• Assist in preparing shot lists needed for graphics and possible storyboards for Production Crew as part of pre-production process.
• Stay up to date with new technologies such as virtual reality and 360-degree videos and be able to create graphics that live within those platforms.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong fundamentals in design, animation, typography, and color
• Excellent understanding of compositing
• Working knowledge of 2D/3D software such as After Effects, C4D, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Possess a strong sense of self-motivation, initiative and time-management skills
• Great communication skills
• Positive team player
• Ability to work nights and weekends.