- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Fiona is seeking a high energy Director of Sales / Head of Production to foster new client relationships as well as maintain and grow existing client relationships with both brand clients and advertising agencies.
-Strategize revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Fiona can help clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Conceptualize creative sales strategies that meet the business objectives of the organization
- Develop and manage relationships with high-level clients while collaborating closely with internal leadership team
- Drive understanding of the advertising / branded content landscape and support business development efforts
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- must have an established network of contacts and relationships within the advertising / marketing community
- multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in driving new business and closing sales
- must be dedicated, resourceful, creative, and a multi-tasker able to solve problems on the spot and change plans at the last minute.
- excellent presentation, writing, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- demonstrate a proactive approach to initiate innovative ideas for identifying and driving sales opportunities
- the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with precise attention to detail in a high growth environment
- problem solver with the ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy directly to internal leaders
- demonstrated team player and collaborator in an environment that fosters creativity and a culture of open, honest communication
- an intrinsic passion for video content and multi-media storytelling