Solomon Group is looking for a creative, self-driven Brand Marketing Video Producer to add to our Business Development Department. This is a full-time position based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The individual in this position will conceive, produce and shoot compelling video segments and stills that showcase Solomon Group’s team and its work. You will be going backstage and behind-the-scenes at the biggest events and attractions in the country to capture what we do and how we do it. We’re looking for someone who can’t wait to bring our story to life through video and still imagery.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a deadline-driven environment where our talented designers, project managers, fabricators and technicians produce national, award-winning entertainment productions.
● Capture and produce video content and still images that showcase all things Solomon Group. This work must be self-performed.
● Maintain a high rate of image production while upholding quality standards.
● Edit video independently, or collaborate with other video editors, on assigned projects.
● Perform in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
● Collaborate with various members of our team as needed to capture, develop and share phenomenal content.
● Create engaging video content for Solomon Group’s projects and clients as needed.
● Capable of both cine and news-style video acquisition.
● Must have a sharp eye, a bright creative streak, and a love of capturing and delivering compelling moments.
● Must be a creative problem-solver with the ability to foster and develop others’ ideas as well as your own.
● Comfortable working independently or in tandem with our designers and managers to initiate and develop ideas.
● Experience working on both small and large-scale projects.
● Knowledge of the latest professional camera equipment, photo editing software and advanced photographic techniques.
● Must be comfortable learning and experimenting with new equipment, software and workflows that may help execute the vision for a project.
● Excellent communication skills, time management, organization and attention to detail.
● Thorough knowledge of Mac computers and OS.
● Superior proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
● Knowledge of Illustrator & InDesign is a plus.
● A flexible schedule; must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
● Must be willing and able to travel out-of-town as needed to capture imagery of our events and installations.
● The ability to maintain an even temper under tight turnaround times and stressful conditions.
● Previous experience in a production and entertainment setting is preferred.
● Prior experience with commercial-style production is a plus.
● Post Production experience is a plus.
● A valid driver’s license.
● MUST be based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Relocation assistance may be provided.
*Applicants are REQUIRED to submit a link to a portfolio or reel of past work in the online application or included in a résumé. Applications submitted without work samples will not be considered.
Salary commensurate with experience. Solomon Group provides a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
ABOUT SOLOMON GROUP
Solomon Group is an award-winning entertainment design and production firm based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The company provides all of the essential production services needed to create spectacular live events, brand activations, themed attractions, broadcast environments and architainment projects. Our talented, in-house team includes designers, project managers, fabricators, and technicians who dream up and deliver stunning entertainment productions for a variety of national and international clients.
Solomon Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The company has frequently been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work” by New Orleans CityBusiness magazine. And, for the past three years (2014-2016), Solomon Group was listed on the Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
Solomon Group does not accept phone calls or walk-in applications.