Reports To: SVP, Production & Programming
I. Summary Statement
Outside TV is seeking a candidate who excels at writing, shooting & editing compelling stories for television, OTT, and our digital platforms. The successful candidate is a self-starter who knows how to craft stories from beginning to end. This person must demonstrate the ability to balance the technical aspects of editing with the creative aspects of a producer. This canidate has the ability to identify the most compelling visuals, audio, and graphical treatments that mirror the Network’s overall on-air design.
II. Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Write and produce Short form videos and full length television Programs that support brand.
Works closely with other Producers (3rd party and internal) to develop TV and Web content.
Coordination of uploading content for delivery, and promotion on numerous online platforms and websites .
Support and Promote Outside TV’s SVOD offering as well as the network.
Organize creative documents and manage creative meetings to pitch internally.
Support all project phases from concept to delivery.
Work with Production on creating action plans for new production and programming.
Identify new projects, videos, and opportunities that fit OTV platforms
III. Specifications and Requirements
• BA/BS degree
• Experience in the field and post production.
• Experience in writing, producing, and desktop editing across multiple content platforms
• Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
• Must be able to work weekends, longer hours or varying shifts when necessary to meet deadlines
• Mix of program management, editorial, creative, marketing, analytical & leadership skills
• Should have expcetional wirting, analytical, and organization skills
• Strong collaborator and team player
• Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
• Strong Journalist skills
• Profiency with HD video cameras is necessary
• Web developing skills a plus
• Non linear video editing skills with Adobe premier.