HSN (Home Shopping Network) – St. Petersburg, FL 2010 - Present
Supervising Producer - Destination Programming (November 2015 - Present)
● Produced three weekly shows, At Home, Beauty Report and The List, of the network’s most financially successful destination programming shows. Responsible for making sure each of these shows has a different identity and concept. Also produced weekly live or pre-produced segments for each show.
● Oversaw all aspects of production and programming development from inception to completion of live TV broadcasts. Also worked closely with post-production, digital content, and social teams.
Original Content Producer (April 2015 – November 2015)
● Wrote, produced, directed and managed the edit and graphic design for video content for various HSN platforms.
● Managed pre-production logistics for shoots including, securing a location, props, budget, and any travel coordination.
Supervising Producer - Beauty & Movie Partnerships (August 2010 – March 2015)
● Worked with buyers, vendors, brands and on-air talent to develop on-air presentation support (b-roll / graphics/ live demonstrations) that make HSN's live on-air sales presentations more informative and entertaining.
● Produced several network events featuring a capsule collection inspired by a major motion picture. The event featuring Disney’s Snow White and the Huntsman earned a 2013 Telly award- silver.
● Produced profitable weekly beauty show called Beauty Report. A first of its kind for the network, and now serving as an example for the network’s destination programming. The show focused on social media and created an exponential increase in social impressions.