Front of House:
• Being the face (and voice!) of Alldayeveryday by serving as the receptionist, answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting all visitors.
Production Assistant duties:
• Providing administrative support to members of the Executive team, and my direct Manager
• Assist Freelance Producers with wrap books if needed.
• Prepare info packets on projects for Producers if needed.
• Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses
• Coordinating and booking all company and employee travel arrangements
• Log Employee holidays and metro cards.
• Sending out and receiving all mail and packages
• Overseeing correspondence to ensure proper and timely follow up to general company email accounts
• Assisting with maintaining filing and all server related documents
• Assist Accountant with filing and mailing out invoices.
• Furnishing our databases with current information and maintaining contact/freelance database.
• Manage and Coordinate Interns
Office Management duties:
• Opening and closing the office daily
• Making the office feel like a home, by keeping our office space organized, along with supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas
• Coordinating the purchase and maintenance of office equipment
• Managing inventory of office assets and supplies, working within assigned budgets
• Setup and cleanup of rooms for internal office and Client meetings
• Acting as the primary liaison with the office building’s supervisor interfacing on any office maintenance issues