17 PAs Who Are Not Having A Great DayShare this article:
Every set brings its own ridiculous tasks for each individual PA, but there are some headaches that are universal in the industry. After scouring social media for #productionassistant we found 17 PAs who weren't having the best day. Here are the 17 PAs we've all been before ... well except for #17. We hope none of you have been #17 before.
1) This PA who had to do this for an entire day
2) This PA who lost the spout to the gas can
3) This PA who had to pick out all of the green sprinkles, because green screen
4) This PA that does EVERYTHING the producer says
5) This PA who didn’t bother to look at the weather report on the call sheet so she had to wear a garbage bag
6) This PA who hasn’t quite yet mastered the art of folding the diffuser
7) This PA who got handed these receipts by the Art Department
8) These PAs that were asked to “pack the gurney”
9) This PA who had to hold this fan for 39 takes
10) This PA who thought he could out-drink the teamsters at the wrap party
11) This PA who apparently likes to live life on the edge
12) This PA who has no idea who he is picking up at the airport
13) This PA who is about to ruin the interior of her car on a coffee run
14) This PA who offered to park the cube truck and now regrets all of his life decisions
15) This PA who wore these shoes
16) These PAs who we assume were forced to wear these sensible fanny packs
17) This PA in the background who we assume is still with us
So the next time you're looking for a gig, check out the
Staff Me Up Job Board where we have thousands of jobs listed.
|CHECK OUT OUR JOBS!|
More Great Articles
"Really happy I check the Job Notification emails I get from Staff Me Up. It might take a few tries to get hired, but when you get that phone call it's all worth it! I'll be assisting with GoPros mounted on large wrecking equipment for a Season 2 of a TV show. Don't want to give away any specifics, b ...MORE...ut very excited to be working with this crew.
I highly recommend setting your profile up so you get the job notifications that are in your area of expertise and in your local area as well. Keep on trucking!"
"Once again, Staff Me Up came through for me. This site works, I have been averaging two to three jobs a month"
"It took some time to get hired, which was initially a little frustrating, but with some persistence, a quality profile, and a little bit of lucky timing, I got my first gig with Staff Me Up! Thanks so much!"