Finally I found something I Love, now I just have to do something Important through it. I'm dedicated, hard working and diligent at what I do and all I'm looking for is a Chance. - Life is 10% what happens to you, the other 90% is all Attitude -


6/12 – 7/12

Assistant Director (2nd AD & 2nd2nd AD) Local Commercial

Film (Short) — CT FITP Details
6/12 – 7/12

Me and the additional AD's worked from pre-production thru production. Everything from scheduling, call sheets, production reports, one-liners, ect. During production, the AD's and I rotated through the 1st AD, 2nd AD and 2nd 2nd AD position/duties. Not to mention, in charge of walkies for the entire production.

10/10 – 12/10

Art Department Assistant (Art Department Intern) Peeples

Film (Feature-length) — Lionsgate Details
10/10 – 12/10

I was PA to the art department coordinator. I took inventory of all incoming props, tracked and balanced all petty cash purchases, assisted with calling companies for product placement and to collect signed cleance forms, NDA's, ect.


Would you like to write a recommendation for Ian? Write a Recommendation »


Class of '13

Quinnipiac University

BA: Film, Video and Interactive Media

My Gear

  • Windows Laptop


  • Final Cut Pro
  • Social Media
  • Public Speaking
  • Movie Magic
  • Time Management
  • Grip/Electric
  • Screen Writing
  • Higher Education
  • Windows/Mac
  • Camera-DSLR
  • Creative Powerhouse
  • I'm What You Need
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Locations Scout
  • Most Microsoft Office