Summary

Passion, passion is important to me in every area of my life. When I feel passionate, a flame of ambition ignites my soul and I feel unstoppable. I am a female warrior, I get the job done all while having fun doing it. Loyalty is important to me and being on time and reliable are two traits that I can honestly say is the main ingredient of success in any form of life. I get along with 90% of the people I encounter and the other 10% end up liking me after they get to see that I'm a cool person but when I'm

Recommendations

Would you like to write a recommendation for Yvette? Write a Recommendation »