9-to-5 Complaints We Don't Hear On Set

Nine-to-Fivers - Cover

Do you miss your 9-to-5 job?

Don't you just love it when you hang out with your Nine-to-Fiver friends for the first time in weeks (or months!) because you've been working like a dog, and they throw complaints your way about their job that make you scoff, chuckle or flat out slap them across the face?  With the help of our Facebook friends, we have compiled a short list of the worst Nine-to-Fiver complaints that make all of us realize that they just couldn't hack in production.  


1) Ugh, I had to wake up at 7 a.m. this morning for a meeting!

 

Production Manager - Problem Solver

Let me know when you have a 4 a.m. call time.

 

2) I had to move all of my stuff to the fourth floor office!

Production Manager - Problem Solver

Try four company moves in one shoot day.

 

3) I cannot believe I had to work more than 10 hours today!

tired polar bear

HAHAHA! Good one.

 

4) I can't believe my boss is making me work this Saturday!

Production Manager - Problem Solver

Ummm... this will be my first day off in 23 days.

 

5) I Hate Mondays

Production Manager - Problem Solver

What's a Monday?

 

6) I Hate My Job!

Production Manager - Problem Solver

In the end, don't we all feel a little sorry for our Nine-to-Fiver friends?  They don't get to see the amazing things we do, meet the crew we get to work with, have as much fun as we do, or be as creative as we can be!  We may have instability at times, and our relationships may be hanging by a thread, but we are just too creative to do the Nine-to-Five thing.

 

Do what you love! We do.

 

 

More Great Articles
Jacks Von Liria got hired on SMU as a Hair/Makeup Combo.
"60% of my work comes from Staffmeup, the other 40% comes from second time hiring from the first 60%. This is the perfect platform to have all the info beforehand and get hired from professionals. "
Shereese Slate got hired on SMU as a Hair/Makeup Combo.
"I recently got booked for hair and makeup for a corporate shoot that was listed on Staff Me Up. The job was great and I was told they would be using me again. Staff Me Up has been my go-to site for gigs. It is one of the best investments that I have made. One gig pays for the whole year and then ...MORE..."
Wayne Cox got hired on SMU as a Production Assistant.
"I love Stafff Me Up, since I subscribed I've been getting 4 to 7 more Production Assistant jobs than just using Facebook Production groups, I've worked on Jack Ryan Season 2, Expedition Bigfoot, and my latest one was for the MTV show Catfish for a whole week!"