- Title: Multiple Live Events
- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Homerun Entertainment is looking for a savvy Production Coordinator to jump in and assist with the pre-production / planning of 3 Live Events taking place in October 2016. All events are local to Los Angeles. Work includes: budgeting, staffing crew, managing video files and occasional runs. Rate 200/day.
Homerun Entertainment is a boutique production company specializing in lifestyle programming. Homerun has produced for Food Network, TLC, TruTV and others. Live Events are award shows and dinners for non-profit organizations. These events require numerous videos to be created and produced.
Must have experience with the following programs / areas of production:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Familiar with Vimeo and other video sharing sites
- Staffing crew and coordinating with vendors, volunteers, etc.
- Experience budgeting / working within a Production Budget
*Must have your own laptop and car. Mileage is reimbursed.