ERN is seeking an experienced Producer and motion graphics candidate to develop and produce original online video, gifs, and static content for ERN’s newly developed social factory. Position is Permalance.
- Conceive, write, produce, edit, shoot, and animate, video content for an array of video platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more on an as-needed basis.
- Produce and edit a range of material including reactionary content, video essays, news, shorter than short form content (STSF) and more.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on brainstorming sessions to enhance creative direction, scripts, titles, characters and more on an as-needed basis.
- Design and animate various graphical elements including typography, vector based art and still imagery based on the latest social media trends.
- Rotoscope, composite, and edit video and graphical elements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest social, internet zeitgeist, pop-culture, and entertainment news trends.
- Collaborate with various departments internally to ensure the efficacy of video production, as it pertains to all business verticals.
- Work with editors, producers and designers to resolve technical or design issues on small screen content.
- Polish and enhance video coloring and audio mixes as needed in preparation for asset publishing. Address creative revisions efficiently and communicate setbacks that may delay publishing schedule with supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, including deadlines, legal practices, confidentiality, and design standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a producer/editor, with demonstrated ability to write, research, produce, and edit original content, that adapts to suit audience and subject.
- Master level knowledge of current graphics/compositing software, such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Strong working knowledge of current audio/video editing hardware and software, such as: Adobe Premiere and Avid Xpress
- Expert level proficiency in NLE’s and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to perform soft mixes through software (ie. via Adobe Audition) a plus.
- Must be self-sufficient in taking projects from start to completion.
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure and work quickly, accurately, and confidently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally interact with executive-level staff as well as talent
- Ability to quickly identify internet trends and create dynamic, engaging and on-brand content to take part in said conversations
- Experience conceptualizing designs based on a creative brief.
- Deep understanding of the nature of content across different platforms YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and how content on each specific platform becomes popular.
- Deep knowledge of video codecs and DSLR workflow.
- Strong knowledge of audio mixing and sound design.
- Must be comfortable working on a Mac.
- A love for current events, pop culture, and movies a plus.
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays.