- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
Mustache is seeking a full time Camera Production Assistant to work with our staff Technical Coordinator on all Mustache production’s gear-related needs. This includes but is not limited to: picking up rental gear, assisting the Camera and G&E department on set, and maintaining Mustache's internal equipment and studio.
Mustache maintains a collaborative and creative culture in an all-hands-on-deck environment. This position is ideal for an individual looking for the security of a full-time position, balanced with having the ability to work in the field consistently on a variety of content for different clients.
This position will be temp-to-perm full-time staff after demonstrated success in a trial period.
• Review gear requests made by DP, the G&E Dept., Production Management Dept., and the Tech Coordinator to guide Production Coordinators in creating comprehensive gear list for shoots,
• Pick up and drive production vehicles,
• Assist with gear check outs and equipment testing at rental houses,
• Load gear in and out of rental houses, production vehicles, and Mustache HQ,
• Prep, organize, and pack required equipment for upcoming shoots under supervision of Tech Coordinator,
• Support Tech Coordinator on flagging gear needs, solving gear issues as they arise, and address and advise on equipment needs while on set as needed,
• Act as a Camera PA and or G&E PA on set,
• Service and maintain Mustache's equipment as needed, including camera repairs, troubleshooting issues internally before sending out, etc.
• Support Office Manager as needed for facility-related projects as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
• Grip and AC experience highly preferred,
• 1-2 years experience driving a cargo van, 15 pass, or similar,
• Valid drivers license and clean driving record per insurance requirements,
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
What We Offer
• Possible full-time salaried position with paid vacation and holidays and staff benefits including:
• Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with substantive employer contribution,
• 401k with company match,
• Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.