- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
We are a full-service Production and Post-Production company in Hollywood, specializing in making all kinds of awesome sh*t.
In this role you will work alongside our Post Supervisor to produce graphics for all productions at Blue Giant, including motion graphics, pitch decks and graphics for productions. As the Graphics Producer you will be responsible for overseeing all graphic elements of a project from start to finish, from concept/look boards to delivery. This is a leadership role in which you will be given oversight of a full-time team and freelance team. You will report to the Creative Director and Managing Director of Blue Giant.
Experience with DVD and BLU-RAY menus workflows and production is a massive plus.
- Create and maintain timelines, schedules, and budgets for projects at all phases: pitch, conception, design/discovery, production, and delivery
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, animators, and 3rd party vendors to manage daily tasks and deliverables
- Client support with respect to timelines, budgets, scopes, and deliverables
- Support creative process: Gathering and defining project requirements, project kickoffs, and organizing project team staffing plans
- Assist in concept approaches to design, motion and execution where appropriate.
- Assist in securing freelance, contract, and 3rd party vendor resources when necessary.
- Assist in general business operations where necessary
- Manage QA process and prepare files for client delivery
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-4 years experience in any of the following types of roles: motion/VFX/post production; interactive or experiential production; creative agency production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and familiarity with standard creative project management tools, templates, and process/pipeline
- Network/roster of freelance and vendor resources
- Ability and flexibility required to navigate shifting and concurrent priorities
- High-level knowledge of common design and production tools as they relate to and affect production such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Keynote
- Experience managing clients directly desired but not a must
- Curiosity to master new skills and a track record of having done so in a creative environment
- An affinity for details and logistics.