- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
NOTE - THIS JOB IS ON LOCATION IN PROVIDENCE, RI AREA. Looking for multiple local Production Assistants.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have experience working on a set
- Be proactive, eager, resourceful, and able to anticipate needs before they are expressed
- Have the ability to work as a local in Providence, RI
- Have a valid driver's license and be comfortable driving a mini van, 15-Pass, and/or box truck
- Be highly organized with good attention to detail, and be comfortable handling receipts, releases, and gear
- Have a great attitude and work well on a team
- Be punctual and have reliable transportation
Your primary role is to help the Field Coordinator with anything and everything that they may need, including: lunch orders, coffee runs, keeping crafty organized, assisting with propping, organizing receipts and releases, driving crew, and fire watching vehicles.
Please include if you have experience or interest in a specific area (like art dept ...) as we will need several Pas.
***Please include a brief cover letter describing your past experience and how it qualifies you for the position***