Big Teeth Productions acts not only as a vendor and production partner to a list of great agencies, but also as a boutique agency in its own right to a group of awesome clients. This has given me the opportunity to work on a wide scope of projects and also has allowed me to tackle a wide range of responsibilities in the production process.
- Working with clients
- Filling the role of pre, line, and post Producer on both Animation and Live Action projects in various settings and cities throughout the country.
- Casting talent
- Conducting interviews
- Directing voice over talent
- Hiring and managing vendors/freelancers and talent allowing our company to scale accordingly and thrive creatively.
- Producing projects for clients including Quaker Foods, Orbitz, Nokia/HERE, Clinton Global Initiative, Wiley, and the University of Illinois as well as various agencies including Weber Shandwick, Edelman, ZENO Group, Rosetta and Marcus Thomas
- Working with brands such as The National Pork Board, Seattle's Best Coffee, Pizza Hut, Corazon Tequila, and Chocolate Milk
As well as happily stepping up in the creative process:
- Concepting and creating stop motion design & animation.
- AC, AD, Gripping, Booming, laving, powdering, and other general hands on set
- Writing, Brainstorming and two-centing
- and the occasional acting role / VO record