- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
- Non-Union Job
We are a leading NYC post-production rental facility. We offer hi-def and standard-def, offline and online Avid and Adobe rentals, deck rentals, and shared storage solutions including ISIS, NEXIS, EditShare, and more. In addition to delivering, installing, and supporting rental equipment on location, we have three buildings and over 60,000 square feet of edit suites and production space in midtown Manhattan.
• Phone and on-site tech support for both in-house and out-of-house clients using Avid, Adobe, and Apple editing systems.
• Knowledge of and experience with Avid and Adobe software.
• The ability to prep, build, pack, install, and breakdown post-production software and hardware including: Windows and Mac computers, video scopes, SD/HD VTRs, HD Broadcast monitors, digital routers, patch bays and more.
• Some heavy lifting of various equipment.
• Calmly operating within a fast-paced, action-packed working environment.
• Ability to deal with customers and co-workers in a friendly and organized manner.
• Ideal candidate should have 1 year of experience with Avid ISIS, Media Composer, Adobe software, MS Windows, OS X and basic IT. All candidates need to enjoy tech work. This is not a path to becoming an editor.
• AVID ACSR
• Knowledge of and experience with ISIS, NEXIS, EditShare, Terrablock and XSAN/StorNext servers.
• 2+ years experience of full time Avid and Adobe tech support.
• Past experience at a NYC post production facility.
• IT knowledge and experience.
• We offer full pay, paid vacations, medical benefits and profit sharing.
• Action-packed working environment.