- Production Company: Upgrade to View
- Rate: Full Rate
- Travel Details: Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job, but part of the job involves going on location, and production will cover travel costs on location
- Non-Union Job
F45 Marketing Coordinator Job Description
F45 Training is seeking a marketing coordinator to strategize and execute marketing plans on college campuses across the US. F45 Training is the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world, and we are opening studios on college campuses across America. With each studio opening, we need an in-house marketing coordinator to create the launch plan and execute social media, event, and guerrilla marketing plans ON campus AND remotely.
2-3 years of marketing experience
Event planning experience
Social media acumen
Ability to execute grassroots marketing tactics locally and remotely
Love for fitness and improving lives
- Meet with Recreation Center Directors and customize a marketing plan for their college. Client Relationship Management experience is preferential.
- Create a marketing events and social media calendar/plan for every school.
- Execute events and campaigns on college campuses.
- Coordinate studio launch and create big marketing splash for months 1-3, then maintain efforts after launch remotely with occasional visits in person.
- Take basic direction from upper management, run with it, and report back with results and feedback.
Joining Our Team:
Joining the F45 team is an incredible opportunity to get into a fast-growth wildly successful fitness company at an early stage. We are changing the way students work out on campus, making fitness accessible to everyone, and bringing the most innovative workout system available to often out-dated colleges. With over 1,100 F45 studios around the globe, this network offers massive opportunity. If you’re passionate about community, fitness, and changing lives, and have a healthy dose of fearlessness to work hard, move quick, and think on your feet, please apply and join our team.
Don’t Apply If:
- You aren’t into fast growth startups - We move quickly, deals are signed daily, and plans change often and at a moments notice. You have to be willing to be flexible, jump on a plane, and problem solve on your own. You must be able to roll with the punches, move quickly and be nimble.
- You need your hand held - You are the expert, we’ll trust your judgement and you must learn as you work. We expect you to think proactively, create systems, and be a leader. At the same time, as you start, you will be reviewed. You will be adequately trained, but we do not have the time or bandwidth to spell everything out for you. We need innovators and fast thinkers.
Are you ready to alter the fitness industry?